Vertical Turbine Pump
Product Code : 01
Brand Name : CNP INDIA
- Head Size
- 20 bar
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Flow Rate
- 0 to 720 m3/hr
- CI, CF8M, SS 410, Duplex Steel
- Water Well, Water
- Other, Submersible, Fire
- Suction Type
VTP Series Vertical Turbine Pump
Vertical single stage or multistage pumps with mixed or axial flow impeller design, broad hydroulic coverage provides best selection to meet specific operating conditions. Fabricated or cast iron, surface or underground discharge head, shaft and bearing combinations promote long life with options of open or enclose line shaft construction. It can be driven by VHS motor, VSS motor or diesel engine through right angle gear box.
Performance Range :
Capacity : up to 720 m3/hr
Head, (H) : up to 200 m
Temperature(T) : up to 80oC
Speed (n) : 2900/1450/980 or 3500/1750/1180 rpm
MOC : CI, CF8M, SS 410, Duplex
Sump Depth : Upto 90 meters
Special Feature :
b) Diesel engines with right angle gear drive
- Sturdy Design.
- Easy replacement of worn out sleeves due to sleeves threaded version.
- Smooth running for extended suspension length upto 90 meter.
- Unique stuffing box - leak proof design.
- Tapper collect with nut for easy assemble and removal of impeller for maintenance.
- Easy installation through baseplate.
- Non-reversible ratchet arrangement is provided in either VT pump or in prime mover like VHS motor or VSS high angle gear box.
- Standard discharge outlet flange is drilled as per IS 1538. Optional can be as per demand.
- Available in variety of configuration, construction and material to suit application.
- Open or enclosed line-shaft construction.
- Enclosed or semiopen keyed impellers.
- Above ground or below ground discharge flanges.
- Multiple drives : a) VHS or VSS electrical motor
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Packaging Details
- Single Product Package
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, North America, South America, Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO Certified